Job Posting: HSCA Program Associate
The Healthcare Supply Chain Association seeks a Program Associate to support the program operations of the Association. Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Program Associate Application” in the subject line. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Position information can be found below and linked here.
Title: Program Associate
Start Date: January 2023
Position: Entry Level
Job Type: Part-Time, Contract 1099
Pay: Hourly at $20-$25 (based on experience)
Location: Washington, DC Area – This position is remote but may require being in the office periodically.
Supervisor: Director of Operations
• Support the program operations of the Association.
• Responds to phone and e-mail requests for information from HSCA members, staff, and general public.
• Maintains CEO and Director of Operations schedules and the Association calendar.
• Make arrangements for conference rooms, catering, invitations, and technical needs associated with working group meetings and calls; assists with meetings and events outside the office i.e., Capitol Hill and stakeholders.
• Maintains membership and distribution lists.
• Update website content as directed
• Prepares, proofreads, edits, distributes, and maintains document and information, including briefing materials, correspondence and mailings, meeting announcements, agendas, minutes, and comments.
• Support the Association’s events
• Providers overall support to Association management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Familiarity with Cvent event management platform preferred
Education and Experience:
• Highschool diploma or equivalent
• At least 3 years of experience required
• HSCA holds one event each year outside of the Washington, D.C. metro area. This position requires travel to support the event.
HSCA Applauds Senators Collins and Smith for Bipartisan Legislation to Prevent and Mitigate Drug Shortages
Washington, DC (October 30, 2019) – Healthcare Supply Chain Association (HSCA)...