Cross industry collaboration is critical to addressing the issues related to the healthcare supply chain. Since the beginning of the pandemic, industries across the healthcare continuum worked together to ensure timely and quality patient care. As we move forward, the Healthcare Supply Chain Association, along with our GPO members, established a new affiliate membership program, HSCA Connect, to build on the interdependent work of GPOs and catalyze further collaboration.
To provide a healthy forum of members to improve the industry, through dialogue, addressing key market issues, select research and provide
educational programs that will lead to increased efficiencies in the delivery of goods, products and services to healthcare providers and positively impact the quality and value of patient care.
In order to provide broad and effective collaboration, membership is open to industries across the healthcare continuum. We welcome members from:
- Medical supplies
- Distributors and service providers (e.g., legal, consultants, finance, analysts, and software providers)
- Opportunities to further improve the healthcare supply chain.
- Cross-industry education and collaboration.
- 10% registration discount for HSCA’s annual education meetings, the Pharmacy Forum (late winter) and Leadership Summit (fall).
- Participation in specific program working groups (based on project and specialty) with the goal of addressing industry issues.
- Daily receipt of the HSCA eNews, a curated selection of relevant supply chain and healthcare news.
Connecting on the Issues
As HSCA begins building this program, we recognize that the goal of the program will evolve as we evaluate current issues and address real-time developments, supply circumstances, and provider needs. The initial list of projects to address will include:
- Overview of how to effectively work and engage with your GPO
- Evaluating industry transparency and critical issues like drug and product shortages
- Addressing healthcare sector security and privacy
Annual Membership Dues
$2,500: for sales under $50 million
$5,000: for sales over $50 million
All service providers will be assessed $2,500 annually.