A collective of industry leaders working together to improve the supply chain process across the healthcare continuum.
Launching in 2023
To provide a healthy forum of members to improve the industry, through dialogue, addressing key market issues, select research and provide
educational programs that will lead to increased efficiencies in the delivery of goods, products and services to healthcare providers and positively impact the quality and value of patient care.
Who can join?
- Manufacturers (Pharma, Medtech, Med Supplies, Laboratory, etc.)
- Service Providers
- e.g., Legal, Consultants, Finance, Analysts
- Opportunities to collaborate with and further refine/improve the healthcare supply chain.
- Industry cross education and collaboration.
- Education Meeting Discounts: HSCA Pharmacy Forum—10% discount, HSCA Leadership Summit: 10% discount.
- Participation in specific program working groups (based on project and specialty) with the goal of improving industry issues.
- Daily receipt of HSCA eNews.
For more information, email email@example.com